Last Tuesday, the 15th, Archeage Unchained was officially released. Being well received by the players, the developer thanked the fans who consecrated the release with their feedbacks. To ensure smooth gameplay, learn how to remove lag in Archeage Unchained the following tutorial:
TIP 01: DO A PING TEST
1. Open the Windows Start menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ipconfig” and then press enter.
3. Then save the IP number
4. Then type in the next cmd “ping” + your IP number
TEST WITH GOOGLE
Still in cmd type ping www.google.com
TIP 02: CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Depending on the number of programs opened on your computer, it may affect the game performance directly. Take a look in the Task Manager, the applications that are consuming the RAM of your computer, and close those that you’re not in need at the time of your gameplay.
TIP 03: CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
It’s essential that you use a cable connection, connected directly to your modem. If you’re connected with WiFi, it might impact your gameplay. Using the Ethernet connection is the best alternative for better performance.
TIP 04: REDUCE YOUR PING IN ARCHEAGE UNCHAINED
If the previous step didn’t do any positive change in your lag issue, you would need the help of a GPN. NoPing is a software that has advanced support for Astellia since its launch. With many servers worldwide, NoPing creates the best route for you so that you can have a better ping. You can enjoy the best route and with greater security in your gameplay.
HOW TO CONFIGURE NOPING
1) Create a NoPing Account
2) Download the software from the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Log in on the software.
5) In the search bar at the top “Search for a Game”, type “ArcheageUnchained”. The game image will appear below. Click on the game image and then select the server.
6) A new screen will appear, now click on the “PING” button, after that you will get the ping result on each server.
7) Ping NoPing for the best MS. Select the server and then click “Optimize this game.”
8) Wait for the Disconnect button to appear. Then open your game.
9) To check if it is working properly, after connecting to your game, go back to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics, your game name and ping should be showing.
10) To check if it is working properly, after connecting to your game, return to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics your game name and ping should be showing.
11) Ready! You can now build your world in Archeage Unchained without lag!
Build your world in Archeage Unchained, yet don’t let lag dominate.
Try it for 7 days for free and check out the plans.
Posted by Livia Dias