How to increase FPS in Ragnarok Transcendence? The improved version of Ragnarok Online has a reworked Graphical Interface, a new Daily Login Rewards System, as well as an anti-cheating system. In this tutorial, learn how to increase FPS in Ragnarok Transcendence to enjoy the best of the classic.
STEP 1: HOW TO SET UP NOPING
NoPing is software that generates the best routes for low ping connections to be made in more than 600 games, including Ragnarok Transcendence. To configure the program:
2) Download the software through the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Click to login in the center of the screen.
5) In the search bar at the top of the “Search for your game” software, type “RagnarokTranscendence”. The game image will appear below. Click on the game image and then on Choose Server.
6) A new screen will appear, now click on the “PING” button, with this you will have the ping result on each server.
7) Select the server with the lowest ping and click the “Optimize the game” button.
7) Perform the ping test at NoPing to get the best MS.
8) Select the server you play. Then click on “Optimize this game”. For example, if your game is located in the United States, you should choose the server with the lowest ping in the United States.
9) Wait for the Disconnect button to appear. Then, join your game.
10) To check if it is working correctly, after making the connection in your game, go back to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics the name of your game and its ping should appear.
TIP 02: INCREASE YOUR FPS IN RAGNAROK TRANSCENDENCE
In this new NoPing version, you can boost your FPS, improving the performance of your game.
1 – To configure BOOST FPS, click on the settings button.
2 – Select the Boost FPS option.
3 – Wait a few seconds after selecting it.
4 – Open your game and notice the improvement.
Participate in epic battles without lag interrupting your adventure!
Posted by Livia Dias