How to increase FPS in all games? During your game, especially in games that require more of the computer’s graphic components, it is a difficult task to keep the frame rate per second (FPS) high.
However, there is a simple way to solve this problem. To improve latency in your online games and increase FPS in your matches, NoPing can be an important ally. In this tutorial, learn how to properly configure the BOOST FPS function to leverage the FPS rate in your gameplay:
HOW TO INCREASE FPS BY CONFIGURING NOPING
Boost FPS is a function of NoPing that improves the performance of the game by ending processes and increasing the frame rate per second.
2) Download the software through the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Click to login in the center of the screen.
5) Setup NoPing in your game.
6) Then, to configure the BOOST FPS function, click on the settings button.
7) Select the Boost FPS option.
8) Wait a few seconds after the selection.
9) Ready! When you open your game, you will notice an increase in FPS!
Posted by Livia Dias