Last Friday, the 05th, KOG announced to Kurtzpel a new Karma. Entitled “Dual Souls”, this is an important addition to the MMORPG. In the following tutorial, learn how to reduce lag in your match and ensure the best experience in Kurtzpel’s magical universe:
TIP 01: DO A PING TEST
1. Open the Windows Start menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ipconfig” and then press enter.
3. Then save the IP number
4. Then type in the next cmd “ping” + your IP number
TIP 02: CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Depending on the number of programs opened on your computer, it may affect the game performance directly. Take a look in the Task Manager, the applications that are consuming the RAM of your computer, and close those that you’re not in need at the time of your gameplay.
TIP 03: CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
It’s essential that you use a cable connection, connected directly to your modem. If you’re connected with WiFi, it might impact your gameplay. Using the Ethernet connection is the best alternative for better performance.
TIP 4: IMPROVE YOUR RESPONSE TIME IN KURTZPEL
If the previous step didn’t do any positive change in your lag issue, you would need the help of a GPN. NoPing is a software that has advanced support for Kurtzpel since its launch. With many servers worldwide, NoPing creates the best route for you so that you can have a better ping. You can enjoy the best route and with greater security in your gameplay.
HOW TO CONFIGURE NOPING
2. Download the software through the website and install the program
3. Search for “Kurtzpel” in the left sidebar and click the game icon
4. Select the server and expect to optimize 100%
5. Open the game normally and notice the difference in your ping
Have fun in Kurtzpel without lag and disconnects interfering in the best moments of your gameplay.
Test NoPing now for 7 days for free and reduce your ping!
Posted by Livia Dias