If you happen to be in a medieval universe, Albion Online is a fantasy MMORPG, which takes players into a scenario full of heroes and tyrannical creatures. In this tutorial, learn how to stabilize the ping and get the best performance in Albion.
EXECUTE A PING TEST
1. Open up your Windows Menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ping” and press enter
3. Save your IP number
4. For your next command, type “ping” + your IP number
CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Instability in your online match can be caused by programs opened on your computer unnecessarily. Look at the Task Manager and exit program activities that are consuming your computer’s RAM. Being connected via wireless can detract from its gameplay. Therefore, connect directly to your modem through a cable connection. By using the Ethernet connection, you achieve better performance.
MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET IS UP AND RUNNING
Being connected via wireless can detract from its gameplay. Therefore, connect directly to your modem through a cable connection. By using the Ethernet connection, you achieve better performance.
NoPing is software that has advanced support for Albion Online, maintaining countless servers around the world. In addition, the program generates the best routes for low ping connections to be made, without the risk of disconnects.
HOW TO CONFIGURE NOPING
2. Download the software through the website and install the program
3. Search for “ALBION” in the left sidebar and click the game icon
4. Select the server and expect to optimize 100%
5. Open the game normally and notice the difference in your ping!
Explore the factions of Albion and fight against powerful enemies. Go through wars and reach peace with reduced ping, no lag and disconnects in your online match.
Posted by Livia Dias