On Wednesday, the 12th, the Korean server of Blade and Soul received a new class. The twelfth class, called the Archer, was announced on the official South Korean site of the game in mid-May. NCSoft disclosed the cinematic of the class, presenting a part of the story to the players. To get into the hype of this release and play Blade and Soul without encountering problems during the game, follow the tips below and get better performance in the MMO:
TIP 01: DO A PING TEST
1. Open the Windows Start menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ipconfig” and then press enter.
3. Then save the IP number
4. Then type in the next cmd “ping” + your IP number
TEST WITH GOOGLE
Still in cmd type ping www.google.com
TIP 02: CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Depending on the number of programs opened on your computer, it may affect the game performance directly. Take a look in the Task Manager, the applications that are consuming the RAM of your computer, and close those that you’re not in need at the time of your gameplay.
TIP 03: CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
It’s essential that you use a cable connection, connected directly to your modem. If you’re connected with WiFi, it might impact your gameplay. Using the Ethernet connection is the best alternative for better performance.
TIP 04: REDUCE YOUR PING IN BLADE AND SOUL
If the previous step didn’t do any positive change in your lag issue, you would need the help of a GPN. NoPing is a software that has advanced support for Blade and Soul since its launch. With many servers worldwide, NoPing creates the best route for you so that you can have a better ping. You can enjoy the best route and with greater security in your gameplay.
HOW TO CONFIGURE NOPING
2) Download the software from the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Log in on the software.
5) In the search bar at the top “Search for a Game”, type “BnS”. The game image will appear below. Click on the game image and then select the server.
6) A new screen will appear, now click on the “PING” button, after that you will get the ping result on each server.
7) Ping NoPing for the best MS. Select the server and then click “Optimize this game.”
8) Wait for the Disconnect button to appear. Then open your game.
9) To check if it is working properly, after connecting to your game, go back to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics, your game name and ping should be showing.
10) To check if it is working properly, after connecting to your game, return to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics your game name and ping should be showing.
HOW TO USE BOOST FPS OPTION
You can get a boost FPS in Blade and Soul, improving the performance of your game.
1 – To set up the BOOST FPS, open the settings.
2 – Select the Boost FPS option.
3 – Wait a few seconds after selecting it.
4 – Open your game and notice the improvement.
HOW TO USE TURBO GAMES OPTION
To improve the response time of your keyboard, you can use the Turbo Games option. It is especially suitable for games like MMORPG and can help the player to perform his skills.
1 – To configure Turbo Games, click the settings button.
2 – Select Turbo Games option
3 – Wait a few seconds after selection.
4 – Open your game and realize the optimization of your keyboard.
HOW TO CHANGE NOPING MODES
NoPing has two modes of Routing Systems. The software is automatically set to Mode 1. However, you can select Mode 2 to test for improved NoPing performance. Here’s how to change modes:
1 – To change to Mode 2 in NoPing, just select the settings tab.
2 – In the Routing Systems option, Mode 1 is selected. Select the Mode 2 option.
3 – Then confirm the NoPing restart. Sign in to your account again.
4 – Ready! You can use NoPing in Mode 2.
5 – ATTENTION: It is important to test both modes to see which one suits your computer best!
Unravel the mysteries of this mythological universe and defeat the enemies who dare to pester your peace. With reduced ping, you can win epic wins in Blade & Soul.
Posted by Livia Dias