Lag in Fortnite? After the launch of the new Fortnite season, Epic Games announced numerous new features in map and customization, bringing battle royale fans a complete immersion in a futuristic reality. If your game performance is not being the best due to the high ping, follow the tips below and learn how to remove the lag from Fortnite.
TIP 01: REDUCE YOUR PING IN FORTNITE
NoPing is software that generates the best routes for low ping connections to be made in more than 600 games, including TemTem. To configure the program:
2) Download the software through the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Click to login in the center of the screen.
5) In the search bar at the top of the “Search your game” software, type “Fortnite”. The game image will appear below. Click on the game image and then on Choose Server
6) A new screen will appear, now click on the “PING” button, with this you will have the ping result on each server.
7) Perform the ping test at NoPing to get the best MS.
8) Select the server you play. Then click on “Optimize this game”. For example, if your game is located in the United States, you should choose the server with the lowest ping in the United States.
9) Wait for the Disconnect button to appear. Then, join your game.
10) To check if it is working correctly, after making the connection in your game, go back to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics the name of your game and its ping should appear.
11) Ready! You can now explore islands and encounter unique creatures in Fortnite without lag!
TIP 02: INCREASE YOUR FPS
In this new NoPing version, you can boost your FPS, improving the performance of your game.
1 – To configure BOOST FPS, click on the settings button.
2 – Select the Boost FPS option.
3 – Wait a few seconds after selecting it.
4 – Open your game and notice the improvement.
TIP 03: IMPROVE YOUR KEYBOARD’S RESPONSE TIME
To improve the response time of your keyboard, you can use the Turbo Games option.
1 – To configure Turbo Games, click the settings button.
2 – Select the Turbo Games option.
3 – Wait a few seconds after the selection.
Posted by Livia Dias