How to increase FPS in World Of Warcraft? During your game, especially in games that require more of the computer’s graphic components, it is a difficult task to keep the frame rate per second (FPS) high. In this tutorial, learn how to raise the frame rate and improve the performance of your journey through Azeroth.
HOW TO INCREASE FPS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT
Boost FPS is a function of NoPing that improves game performance by ending processes and increasing the frame rate per second.
2) Download the software through the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Click to login in the center of the screen.
5) Setup NoPing in your game.
6) Then, to configure the BOOST FPS function, click on the settings button.
7) Select the Boost FPS option.
8) Wait a few seconds after the selection.
9) Ready! When you open your game, you will notice an increase in FPS!
HOW TO IMPROVE WOW RESPONSE TIME
How to improve response time in WOW? NoPing has the Turbo Games function that improves your keyboard’s response time. It is especially indicated for games of the MMORPG genre, being able to help the player to realize his skills.
1 – To configure Turbo Games, click on the settings button.
2 – Select the Turbo Games option
3 – Wait a few seconds after the selection.
Choose your side and battle for Azeroth’s dominance. Be it Horde or Alliance, play with low ping and without disconnects in your game.
Posted by Livia Dias