The Sandbox-style MMORPG, Legends Of Aria was released in Early Access on Steam. To ensure the lag won’t affect your gameplay experience, know how to fix lag:
TIP 01: DO A PING TEST
1. Open the Windows Start menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ipconfig” and then press enter.
3. Then save the IP number
4. Then type in the next cmd “ping” + your IP number
TEST WITH GOOGLE
Still in cmd type ping www.google.com
TIP 02: CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Depending on the number of programs opened on your computer, it may affect the game performance directly. Take a look in the Task Manager, the applications that are consuming the RAM of your computer, and close those that you’re not in need at the time of your gameplay.
TIP 03: CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
It’s essential that you use a cable connection, connected directly to your modem. If you’re connected with WiFi, it might impact your gameplay. Using the Ethernet connection is the best alternative for better performance.
TIP 04: REDUCE YOUR PING
1) Create a NoPing Account
2) Download the software from the website and install the program: http://download.nptunnel.com/NoPingx64.msi
3) Open NoPing on your desktop.
4) Log in on the software.
5) In the search bar at the top “Search for a Game”, type “LegendsOfAria”. The game image will appear below. Click on the game image and then select the server.
6) A new screen will appear, now click on the “PING” button, after that you will get the ping result on each server.
7) Select the server where your game is located and with the lowest MS (Ping) and click on “Optimize this game”. For example, if your game is located in the United States you need to choose the lowest ping server in the United States.
8) Wait for the Disconnect button to appear. Then open your game.
9) To check if it is working properly, after connecting to your game, go back to the NoPing screen. In the right corner of the statistics, your game name and ping should be showing.
Explore the open world without delays on your game.
Posted by Livia Dias